|This time Baca@LRT is collaborating with|
Persatuan Kebangsaan Pelajar Islam Malaysia (PKPIM)
- Go to Baca@LRT group in Facebook;
- join the group by clicking 'Join' (it's an open group so there should be no problem in joining straight away);
- look out for notices (usually they will send you messages informing about Baca@LRT's latest activity);
- once you get the message on Baca@LRT's latest event, check whether you're free or not at that time. If you are, make sure you save it for Baca@LRT;
- if you have decided to join any activity, make sure you be there on time so that you won't miss out anything; and
- don't forget to bring you book anywhere you go, and have fun reading!
|To show your support, put this up as your profile picture.|
- Register yourself at http://bit.ly/bacalrtmac11 or check out the event page in Facebook (so that Baca@LRT team would have the rough idea on how many are coming);
- be at Terminal Putra Gombak LRT station at 10:15am on Sunday, March 20;
- buy your ticket to Taman Jaya (because that's where all of us are stopping);
- if possible, look out for those who are joining as well (they could be your new good friends!);
- board the LRT as soon as it arrives;
- find your own seat (or if you have to stand up, find somewhere safe so that you won't fall);
- after a few minutes, take out your book and start reading until you reach Taman Jaya LRT station;
- stop at Taman Jaya LRT station; and
- you are free to go anywhere you want after that but I recommend you to go to Armcorp Mall right opposite Taman Jaya LRT station, find BookXcess where you might find books from your favourite author at an unbelievably cheap price!
have a fun reading everyone!