Tuesday, September 8, 2009 | By: Huda Engku

New Books - Again!!

I have three new books in my collection now - well, one is not entirely new but I I haven't done reading it yet.

The first one is Panduan Lengkap Solat Fardu & Solat-solat Sunat: Lengkap Lelaki/Perempuan written by Mukhalas Syarkun, published by Pustaka Azhar. There are diagrams to show you the right way to perform solah and there are the dzikr and surahs that are usually said after prayers (wirid) and it only cost me RM10, bought it at a bazaar at Masjid India, KL.
The second and third book, I bought them at Taman Melawati, Gombak. It was not my intention to go to a bookshop but my mom has a friend working at the bookshop so we stopped by as mom wanted to talk to her friend.

Anyway, the second book is called Jiwa Remaja: Melentur Buluh Biarlah Daripada Rebungnya written by Syed Omar Syed Agil al-Attas, published by Pustaka Yamien Sdn Bhd. This book is meant to build a positive attitude among our Muslim teenagers. It's a 'must-read' book for everyone in the community - not just the teenagers. This book costs RM18.

The last book is Berdakwah Dengan Efektif written by Abdullah Hassan, published by PTS Publications and Distributors Sdn. Bhd. This book is a guideline on how to send Islamic messages to other people using psychology and communication. It's RM23.

The first book I bought for myself - to improve my solah. The second book I bought because I want to know how to make my sisters and brothers good and motivated. And the last book was bought because I want to learn how to give the messages of Islam to the Muslims and the non-Muslims effectively so that they wouldn't see Islam as an oppressed and serious religion but as a calm and simple religion. If Islam is such a serious religion, do you think the Muslims would know how to joke? Take Baba Ali for example, watch his videos on Ummah Films. My dad can do PhD jokes (that's why he calls his jokes), and let's not forget that - I can also joke (hah? hehe try me!)

No comments:

Ini mungkin menarik: