Wednesday, September 30, 2009 | By: Huda Engku

New Book, This Time It's A Story Book

I got another new book! Went to Kinokuniya last Friday with my brother Afnan. He bought his photography mag and I bought a teen story book, a Malay novel (requested by my sister Angah) and Anjung Seri (to find ideas for my parents' new house). The story book that I mentioned earlier is called 'Ten Things I Hate About Me'. I only read a few pages, don't have the chance to really indulge in it (sometimes I forget to eat when I'm trying soOoOOoo hard to finish off a story book). Well anyway, it was written by Randa Abdel Fattah, the same author who wrote 'Does My Head Look Big In This?' the book that I bought a few months ago.

This new book is about a Muslim girl named Jamilah who disguised herself by dying her hair blond and even wear blue contact-lenses and introduces herself as Jamie at school. She was afraid people would dis her if they know that she's a Muslim - so much of wanna be one of the crowd. So far that's all I know because I haven't done reading it *peace*

No comments:

Ini mungkin menarik: