Wednesday, June 24, 2009 | By: Huda Engku

Stranger Than Strangers




“There’re times when strangers are like family, and family are like strangers.”


At the moment, I am reading the novel ‘Rooftop Rant’ written by Hlovate. The novel is about a school girl named Batrisya (or else known as Trisy) and a boy named Jade (real name: Zaid) who shared the same problem – they thought that no one cares about them, especially their family; the people that should not be strangers to them. They first met at the rooftop of Wisma Topaz, nearby Trisy’s tuition center and when Trisy skipped her tuition classes she went to the rooftop where she met Jade hanging out on his own. The relationship that started as complete strangers turned into a close relationship. Sharing the same lonely feeling, they completed each other by giving supports and encouragement that they longed for from their family. How far would their relationship go? Buy the novel yourself and find out. And anyway, I haven’t finished reading it yet so I don’t know what happens next and even if I do know, I wouldn’t tell – I don’t want to spoil your reading. Get it and read it. Happy reading!


No comments:

Ini mungkin menarik: